Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Jose (Milpitas) Beverly Heritage

DebitNM
By DebitNM,
in

I bought this room, after seeing it listed at $60 a short while before I made my buy. I needed 2 non-consecutive nights. I took this one for $76 thinking the rate was only going to go higher. I then bought my second date, and the rate was down to $59!! I was not happy. It was for the same hotel. IF that wasn't bad enough, within 5 minutes of my booking this room, the rate dropped to $59 on this date too, for exact same listing! I called Hotwire but they would not do anything about the 2 different rates - said the had price guarantee but not for their own rates! I was very nice, explained that this made no sense that the rate switched as I was booking but was told there was nothing that could be done. I asked for a supervisor, got the same info.

I understand how hotwire works, having used it more than a dozen times, you roll the dice, you take your chances. OK - just wanted to vent.

Amenities: airport shuttle, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center, hi speed access.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]