Hotwire Hotel: 2* Williamsburg (Colonial - Busch Gardens) Travelodge Inn and Suites Historic Area

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Made several unsuccessful PRICELINE bids at the 2.5 and 3* level @ $40; 2* @ $36.

HOTWIRE had this 2* with Complimentary Breakfast, Pool(s), Business Center, Laundry, High-Speed Internet Access, Tennis Nearby

Williamsburg Travelodge Historic Area

120 Bypass Road,

Williamsburg, VA, 23185

There is a Travelodge Central and Travelodge Colonial Area in the Wiliamsburg zone.

Used the HOTWIRE links on the board to complete my purchase.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope this property will work for your plans and you're pleased with the purchase... price certainly seems cheap enough.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and posting your win, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I looked at several HOTWIRE listings and my curiosity got the better of me, so I had to see what $29 would get for me. It turned out better than I had expected.

I was early and asked if I could check in, the clerk was very accommodating and put me in a non smoking king on the first floor. All rooms have outside entrances and I was told that they only have a few Smoking rooms and that they usually hold these back in case one is requested. The property is in between a Hooters and a Cracker Barrel, talk about polar opposites!

My room was clean and the bed seemed firm, I had read some complaints about rock hard beds, maybe this was the other Travelodge. There was a pull out sofa bed as well.

I forgot to mention that I had bid $24 for a 1* but was rejected. I would absolutely stay here again if I come back to Williamsburg.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]