Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Oklahoma City (Airport OKC) Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Oklahoma City Airport

jack brown
By jack brown,
in

I have been staying at a 2.5* HOTEL A in Oklahoma city for 34$/night but the stays are Monday - Friday (4 nights).

The price comes out to 163.96 (34*4 + 27.96). this I have been consistently doing for 2 months.

Now I am trying to bid at 2.5* 34$ but from Monday - Thursday (3 nights) and I am getting Hotel B at 39$.

I tried to get the HOTEL A at 36$, 38$ and 40$ and could not get it.

Based on what someone said in this forum, 2 hotels are at least 5$ apart.

Should I start bidding for HOTEL A starting from 34$ in increments of 1$.

I tried bidding by adding zones for which 2.5* was not available.

I usually bid 2 weeks in advance, so does the duration of stay make a difference for the price per night ?

Thanks

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding!

From Our Rules and Policies:

While we welcome both positive and negative experiences, please keep in mind that the spirit of this message board is helping users.

If you have a complaint, problem, or question with a recent or upcoming Priceline/Hotwire stay, we will be happy to do what we can to help, but please be considerate of the board's primary goal of helping others and first post the details of your 'win.'

It is important for everyone to know when problems and customer service issues arise, but the majority of the users come here to see winning bid information... so please oblige them with this information before asking for them for help.

Thanks! :)

From your post it appears that you have purchased some hotels since joining the board... it would be appreciated if you began to share your wins so that the information can help others, just as you have been helped by those who posted before you. ;)

Please also use the requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future bidding, searches and travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTEL A = Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Oklahoma City Airport

Starting from Oct 31st to Nov 4th

$34 per night

Room subtotal = $134

Taxes = $27.96

total cost = $163.96

HOTEL B = Four Points By Sheraton Okc Arpt

Starting from Nov 14th to Nov 17th.

39$ per night

room subtotal : $117

Taxes : $24.99

Room total cost : $141.99

I have been staying at the country inn from August 8th for Monday to Friday till Nov and have been consistently getting 34$.

However when I tried the same for Monday to Thursday I am only getting the Four points.

How do I get the Country inn back if I stay from Monday to Thursday.

I tried bidding in increases of 2$, should I try in increases of 1$.

Also I have always followed the approach of booking 2 weeks i advance, should I try 1 week to 3 weeks,

Does this make a difference ?

Thanks

Refer to my post above regarding Our Rules and Policies.

If you'd like help with your post(s) above please first share your last two wins with the board (as NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of them when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins) and then click this PRICELINE link, we'll then address your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]