Priceline Hotel: 3* Atlantic City-Cape May (Atlantic City) Sheraton

JF1980
By JF1980,
in

First time priceline user, but i have read this board on and off in the past. Was looking to go to atlantic city 6/26/05. I couldn't find any reasonable prices on all the other travel sites and the hotels websites. After remembering about this site last night, I decided to try bidding for the first time. I bid $52 for a 3* in atlantic city main area alone and got rejected, it told me that it would accept a $73 dollar bid and that i could rebid at the price and it would take it. I tried to rebid at another price and didn't realize i couldnt do so unless i changed the area or * level, also didnt realize they wouldn't let me do it for 72 hours.. So this morning i came back to this board and found out that if i extended to another area that doesn't have 3*'s then i couldnt get a 3* hotel in that area, so i extended it to atlantic city west which had no 3* hotels and bid $62 which was rejected, then tried for $67 and was accpeted by what was my third choice of the 3 hotels I believe are the 3*'s in AC but its prob the nicest of the 3(I have stayed at this hotel before) which is the Sheraton. I was hoping to get Tropicana or Holiday Inn which is right next door to the Tropicana because we were planning on going to the Tropicana that night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]