Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Henderson Ramada Inn

jfl
By jfl,
in

After losing on Priceline, used the HOTWIRE link.

Ramada Inn Henderson KY

2044 US Highway 41N

Henderson, KY 42420

$62 per night for 2 nights

Tax recovery charges & fees: $19.20

Total: $143.20

Went to the Ramada site and found I could get the AAA rate for $61.96 per night with tax of $12.88 for a total of $138.80 and I could have earned Wyndham Rewards points.

I hate most Ramada Inns, so I called Hotwire Express to see what they could do. Since I was already in the hotel for tonight (10/25), they agreed to refund my money for tomorrow as long as I call back after checkout. At the same time, I can request they block that hotel for my future trips.

Sorry to hear you aren't pleased with this win, but glad to hear HOTWIRE is helping you out with the additional nite and hopefully this stay is going better than you originally expected.

If you go back to HOTWIRE and click the CONTINUE button next to this offering and then click the "See all " link on top of the icons, do you see more amenities than what you've listed above?

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Thanks, enjoy the rest of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Amenities:

Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-Speed Internet Access

Called Hotwire Express this AM after checking out and I should have the second day refunded to my card in a couple of days.

Should this thread alse be replicated in the Indiana forum since it shows up as an Evansville area on Hotwire?

Thanks for the follow-up.

HOTWIRE adds/removes alternate zones in small rural areas all the time, so i think it's best to just leave this in Kentucky... it would be too confusing, and difficult to maintain, if we started listing hotels in more than one location.

Glad to see HOTWIRE Express came thru for you with a refund for the second nite.

Hope you found a good replacement.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]