Priceline Hotel: Dallas Area (Irving Grapevine Las Colinas)

angelsteps51
By angelsteps51,
in

These are right outside of Dallas.

1 night, this Sat. Oct 22.

This is for 3 kids and 1 adult, but we can bring cots and squeeze. No amenities are super important. Strategy can be for priceline or hotwire.

-Note: 1 time we were given a great room IN the DFW airport (DFW North), one of the busiest airports in the nation! The kids loved watching the planes take off from the huge window but it's a hassle getting in and out of the airport so I'd rather not repeat that experience. Still, it was a nice hotel...guess I don't have much of a specific choice.

angel

What is your desired price range and star quality? Grapevine area clearly keeps you out of the airport hotel (although I too have stayed there, enjoyed it, but the parking was pricey). The moderators will be able to help you focus on the best approach for this Saturday.

As per above let us know your minimum star rating and maximum budget (before taxes and fees) and we'll advise accordingly.

Also, are you willing to pay more for a higher rated hotel OR is your goal the least expensive property at the minimum star level you designate?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]