Hotwire Hotel: 4* Whistler Westin Resort and Spa

rruiz2269
By rruiz2269,
in

Looking to stay in Whistler one night, 6/18. Considering a 4* or 3.5* location.

Hotwire shows two 4* hotels at $104 (seems to be the Westin Resort & Spa) & $113. The 3.5* is listed at $87. Any ideas which hotels the other two are?

Does not seem I have any free rebid opportunities. Suggestions for bid strategy? Looking to stay below the Hotwire prices.

You might also try Resort level at about $90 or so, if you are interested in the Westin or similar property.

I see that the Pan Pacific has a direct booking rate for a studio starting at $119 Cdn or about $95 US. I think that's a pretty good deal. Delta Village Suites is about the same.

And the Westin's best rate (Internet only rate) is $219 Cdn or about $175 US. So, if Priceline doesn't work out, that Hotwire price of $104 looks pretty good, if it's the Westin. (I think it is, also.... but never want to say I'm positive on any HW hotel!!!)

Also, the 3.5* for $87 on Hotwire (with Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Spa, Kitchenette, Golf, Tennis) might be the Summit Lodge. Direct booking rates start at $100 US for your date.

The Summit is a very nice property, but the Westin's rooms are larger and their kitchens are more complete.

Also, be prepared to pay about $20 Cdn for parking at these properties.

After unsuccessfully trying to bid a 4* hotel and/or resort on Priceline for a one night stay in Whistler, I was able to book the following:

Whistler Westin Resort & Spa

Ammmenities: Resort, Suite, Slopeside, Restaurant(s), Pool(s), Fitness Center, Spa Services, Kitchenette, Business Center, Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Room Price: $103.00

Taxes& Fees: $ 22.95

Total Price: $125.95

Booked using the SB link.

Wasn't able to land a Whistler resort at $90 or 4* hotel for $85. Ended up booking the Hotwire listing at $103 (price dropped by $1) which indeed was the Westin Resort and Spa (see this thread).

I'm sure we'll be more than happy with the accomodations for our first trip to Whistler.

Thanks again Scorp and thereuare for your help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]