atl-->san diego or atl---lax

jlancer
By jlancer,
in

leaving october 15 returning october 19. hoping to get atl to sandiego but if that is too expensive i am willing to go to any of the other airports. I was just wanting to know if anyone has any tips since this is the first time i plan on bidding for a ticket. Better yet if anyone has any tips that done this route before since atl is a busy airport that would be awesome.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Note that airfare wins have improved lately, but deep discounts are still far and few between... what is the best rate you're able to find for a ticket for this route on these dates (please break it down by base fare + fees/taxes) and how much would you need to save to make an opaque purchase worthwhile (given that you can't choose your flight times, layover airport, length of layover, etc)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OUCH! Last minute airfares are tough! Especially SAN, although ATL-LAX for your dates does show that Delta has non-stops for "only" $562.40 "all in." US Airways has fares at $470 for your dates, but connecting through CLT. I'm a Platinum Delta SkyMiles member (formerly Northwest) and these types of last minute trips are what I save my miles for to use in an emergency. Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]