Priceline Hotel:

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

Attempted to bid $43 in the Hauppauge zone at the 3.5* level, but was rejected up to $51. Started bidding in the MacArthur zone and at $48, I had received a counter offer to bid $63. I rebid at $51 and was successful at $56.

Offer Price: $56.00

Taxes & Fees: $15.58

Total: $71.58

Looks like prices have increased since my last stay, maybe that's a good sign of improved occupancy. Alas, the Hyatt is not accepting low ball bids, hopefully they will use this added revenue to fix the ice machines and spruce up the joint as it's a bit frayed around the edges. This Holiday Inn was recently refurbished and the conventional rate was $139 and I believe Hotwire had this for $76 so I'm happy with the results.

Congratulations on your success!

...the Hyatt is not accepting low ball bids, hopefully they will use this added revenue to fix the ice machines...
NICE!! :)

Glad to see you're pleased with the win and hopefully the ice machines are working fine at this Holiday Inn.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Glad to see you're pleased with the win and hopefully the ice machines are working fine at this Holiday Inn.

Yes, working fine on my floor. In the morning there was no hot water due to a broken boiler. I asked for a free breakfast voucher and clerk obliged. Nice touch. I've stayed here several times and found the staff accommodating.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]