Hotwire Hotel: 4* NYC (MTE) W New York

DB13
By DB13,
in

Looking for a hotel room within 10-15 blocks of the Nederlander (41st & B'way) this Saturday night only. Two adults. Not too picky about the stars as long as it is safe and clean. Hoping to pay $120 or less. Your PL or HW advice appreciated! Will post my results. Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We'll cover all sources in this Priceline thread and then move it to Hotwire or some other section of the board if need be... please don't double post for the same stay.

There is no zone called "within 10-15 blocks of the theater" so we can't guarntee that, but...

I was about to say that i didn't think $120 was realistic for these dates as thus far June has been a tough and high occupancy month in NYC. However, i took a quick look at Hotwire and found a 4* hotel, Customer Favorite, in the MTC zone for $118 (your price may differ by a few dollars). I highly suspect that this property is the Sheraton New York and i think that will get you close enough to where you want to be and, more importantly, and an amazing price for this date. Good chance this price won't last too long so if you're interested in it i would book sooner rather than later.

If you're a new Hotwire customer use the code "GIFTCARD06" for an additional $10 off.

Let us know if you need more help and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i took a quick look at Hotwire and found a 4* hotel, Customer Favorite, in the MTC zone for $118 (your price may differ by a few dollars).

I need a hotel as well, anyplace in Manhattan except upper Manhattan,

for June 10th and June 11th. I can't find anything like the deal you saw.

Is it gone, or are you still seeing it? Any other suggestions? My price limit is about $140 per night.

Can you please add the star rating and amenties that hotwire associates with this property. You can still view this information by going to Hotwire and clicking on the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page. We'll then comment on this deal (and move it to the Hotwire section of the board... so look for a reply there after you supply the above info).

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The W is four stars and features the following amenities:

Boutique Hotel

Hotel has a distinctive, unique or eclectic atmosphere. It may be a smaller, hip property tucked into an urban setting, or a renovated hotel with a historical flair -- but it's always a bit different and unusual.

Fitness Center

Exercise equipment is available for guest use. An additional fee may apply.

Spa Services

A spa facility or spa services are available for guests.

High-Speed Internet Access

High-speed Internet access is available in guest rooms (An extra charge usually applies).

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment/services.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]