Priceline Hotel: 2.5* San Francisco (Civic Center South-Hayes Valley) Hotel Whitcomb

binarynut
By binarynut,
in

For the fourth time this year (between Priceline and LMT), I'll be staying at the Hotel Whitcomb. I find it a great hotel and very convenient. I just wish it wasn't so much money compared to earlier in the year. I had made a $90 bid and they asked for $26 more. I added a safe zone and made it 101 and it went through. It was looking so bad that I was considering hotels close to BART in Oakland or by SFO. Of course I used the PRICELINE link here. I had a five dollar coupon for three + star hotels but nothing was coming up in this range.

Downtown SF prices have been brutal this summer. Hopefully things will return to "normal" soon.

At least you won the hotel you wanted. A couple newly reported 2.5*'s (the two Best Westerns) have showed up in Civic Center South for the first time this summer. Not bad places but they're not the Whitcomb.

Whitcomb's $165 for these dates so $101's still a nice discount.

Have fun!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]