Priceline Hotel: 4* Parsippany-Morristown (Morristown-Florham Park) Hyatt Morristown

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Wow! they gave us a newly renovated wonderful room! The view is gorgeous! Never realize Morristown is so beautiful!

Nearby off Rt 10 Hanover Lanes is nice, and further down is Funplex, so many kids and lots of fun, the race car is so attractive ... Rt 46 has a very nice restaurant that we had to go ... of course before going back to hotel, Barnes & Nobel at Rt 10 is a good place to quiet down ... Funny? before going back to sleep, went back to Funplex again to get more rides as the pass is good for whole day ...

Even better, there is free WIFI access from street stores, so we did not need to pay $10 for Hyatt Internet access ... :)

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure why you did not win since I was always able to get one at $35 since many years ago when it was still 3.5* hotel. Ever since it renovated and became 4* hotel, I did not get it till recently my 3.5* bid often got upgraded to this nice 4* Hyatt.

On the other hand, because I was always got upgraded to this 4*, I never got a chance on other 3.5* hotel in the area which I have been trying for. I am glad Madison Hotel pop up; I wish I can get that one too...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]