Hotwire Hotel: Century City/Westwood hotel 8/12-15

JCMI
By JCMI,
in

Hi, I'm trying to identify the following 4 star century city/ Westwood hotel for 8/12-15 by the following description:

Botique hotel

Fitness ctr

Pool

Restaurant

Business ctr

High speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Seems a match for the intercontinental, except for the Boutique icon. Otherwise the icons don't match anything on better bidding.com's lists for that area... Any ideas? Wondering what I am missing!

Thank you in advance!

This hotel must be a recently addition to Hotwire because it only has 10+ reviews. Intercontinental has many hundreds of reviews and it's not a Boutique.

One possibility is the W Westwood. It has the Spa and the 4/5 TripAdvisor rating matches.

The Hotwire rate is $228 and you can book it on W's website (if it is the W) for $258, so it's not an especially compelling deal.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

Thank you - this is so helpful. If I book thru Hotwire I'll do so through your link and confirm what it was. Although like you said it doesn't seem like the best deal. Was really hoping it was the intercontinental!

This hotel must be a recently addition to Hotwire because it only has 10+ reviews. Intercontinental has many hundreds of reviews and it's not a Boutique.

One possibility is the W Westwood. It has the Spa and the 4/5 TripAdvisor rating matches.

The Hotwire rate is $228 and you can book it on W's website (if it is the W) for $258, so it's not an especially compelling deal.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]