MD Maryland Northeast Suburbs Candelwood Suites Bel Air

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

I got this property via hotwire and really loved the cleanliness of the room and sheets. It was shocking to know and see that the front desk took care of those duties. I had a full list of videos to pick from and a dvd player in my room. Having a full kitchen was a plus along with the laundry basket to do laundry at no extra charge was great. The room was small the bed was queen sized. I really enjoyed staying at this property. I felt very safe. Internet was included. I was given a rollaway bed for my daughter . I overheard the clerk say that hotwire paid $45 for the room while I paid $54 plus taxes and fees. No credit card or Id was asked for and none was given. They have no breakfast either and no pool but at the time we didnt need those. wanting to stay over one more night I bid on priceline at the 2 star level and was given extended stay property which was night and day compared to this place. This was much nicer and worth the extra cost. the extended stay was more like a truck stop motel room with a kitchen. more on that on my review for that property.,..';

]

'

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]