CT New Haven Courtyard Orange-West Haven

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

This hotel lobby is setup like many other Marriott Courtyards. What I like about this property is how the

rooms are situated around the pool. So far all the rooms that Ive rec'd were on the first floor and has

a back door that you can use to walk out to the pool. I love this feature so you are not walking through the lobby dripping wet after using the pool. THere is no hot tub outside though and in the winter the pool is closed due to the cold. There is no indoor pool. You can upgrade to a jacuzzi suite though (extra cost) They also have one bedroom suites here. They have a fire pit outside where you can sit in a circle and stay cozy warm while talking to friends and family late into the night.

Internet here is slow but you can use your boingo account and get faster internet or pay $3 a day for faster speeds. This hotel is located right off of 95 exit 41 and behind the outback steakhouse. No meals are included but there is a starbucks restaurant in the lobby (prices are high). They also have a market if you want to purchase last minute items or soda etc. There is a laundromat and the price to wash is $1.75 and $2.00 to dry.

Every time I got a room here Ive had problems with dirty sheets. THat is the only problem I have with this hotel. Its a shame because if housekeeping would do a better job and if staff cared about this then this could be a very nice hotel. Unfortunately Ive been seeing this problem all too often. At this hotel though it is extreme. I have pictures of the beds that were first assigned and they have blood stains on both of them and on and through the matress. The sheets have black dots all over them and long hair which shows that they have not been washed. That is just gross. Ive had to have housekeeping come in and wash teh tub because of brown stains and dirt in the tub. There is also large sized gnats living in the drains and flying insects.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]