Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (Financial District-Embarcadero) Hyatt Regency

Colfax
By Colfax,
in

I don't stay at 4* often but I was due.

Bid the day before stay. Started at $80 and went up by $5's. $90 was rejected. I only bid Financial-Embarcadero zone because I've never stayed there before and wanted to give it a try. Nice having the Ferry Building across the street.

Hotwire had a 4* Embarcadero for $120.

Room was on 4th floor (out of 17) but had a surprisingly good view for a low floor--overlooking Market Street with partial Bay Bridge view.

Self park is $36, almost two blocks away. Valet park is $50.

Bid through the BetterBidding PRICELINE link.

Congratulations on your success!

Sounds like you enjoyed your stay... glad to see you take advantage of the higher star rating and that you enjoyed the location of this property.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Still looking to treat you to a martini Colfax. We'll be back in The City 8/4 - 8/6, at the Omni of course. Found a new bar for a great pizza deal. Palio, on Sacramento behind the Omni. For every two adult beverages at the bar, you can get one of their pizzas for a buck. Easy enough for my wife and myself to order a couple drinks...that equals a good start to the evening. One of the former bartenders from the Omni, Joy, tends bar there and she is a wonderful person.

Thanks, slruud! I jotted down the dates and will keep you posted. We're long overdue for those martinis. Now that I've stayed in your favorite zone maybe I can convince you to have a second round in my hood, at the Whitcomb bar. You buy the martinis; I'll supply the Mace. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]