Hotwire Hotel: 2* Montreal (Downtown) Quality Hotel Downtown

cperry
By cperry,
in

Be careful trying to predict hotel-only deals based on what's available as packages. Under packages, the Hotel Lord Berri was the only 2* and its only amenity was a restaurant. This looked good because it was only 3 blocks from where I was going. However, I wanted just the hotel, not a package. There was only one 2* listed (also with only a restaurant), so I assumed it was the same.

Turned out to be the Quality Hotel. Still a good deal at $45 (for May 27), and luckily only about a mile away from where I wanted to be.

Note also that this was the Quality HOTEL Downtown (3440 av. du Parc) which is different from the Quality INN Downtown (1214 Crescent St.)

Sorry it didn't work out as you expected.

From our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST it looks like the Quality Inn was also a possibility as that hotel is also rated 2* and only shows a restaurant icon. The more amenities, and the more unique they are in an area, the more confidence you can have in having "figured it out".

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]