Priceline Hotel: bidding for Temecula

nktravel
By nktravel,
in

my partner and I want a swimming pool

and it seem that there are only 3 hotel that are 2 half and up...

it seem all 3 have swimming pool

lowest price is 153 a night

question is

1 what should my starting bid be ?

2 what the chance if they give me the hotel that not on that list and I end up with no swimming pool ?

this weekend sat night and sunday leaving monday am July 9 to and leaving july 11

it seem all 2 hotels are 2 stars and two hotel 2.5 stars have swimming pool the

there is only one hotel that is 1 star

what price should I bid with ?

try for 2 star but no more than 70.00 motel 6 is 70.00

Median retail price for a 2 star hotel in the area selected is $122.

I think I ll try for $60.00? for 2 stars ?

If you enter "Temecula" in the Quick Search box at the top of the page you'll see it's been almost two years since anyone reported a Priceline win in Temecula. There's no recent bid history to rely on then.

Hotwire's only Temecula option is a 2.5* for $146. It has a POOL icon but I don't think you're shopping in that price range.

Since this is a last minute bid and there are no rebid zones my suggestion is to bid $60 for a 2* and if that doesn't work maybe take the Motel 6 for $70. If the pool is a MUST then Motel 6 would be safer than bidding 2*, since you know M6 has the pool. Temecula gets hot in summer and I think most any hotel there would have a pool, but it's not guaranteed.

Please use this PRICELINE link if you try for 2*, and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

edit to add: I hadn't seen your posts above. Sorry your 2* bid was rejected. Sunday night is likely less expensive than Saturday. If you're willing to switch hotels I'd try $60 for 2.5* on Sunday night only. Then if accepted try Add a Night for Saturday night, or stay at Motel 6 that night.

ALOT !!

i found out I made an error there is 1 hotel that is 2 stars that don't have swiming pool quality inn wine.. whew

not all 3 stars have swimming pool either I just overlooked it.

Inn At Churon Winery - Bed And Breakfast - Adults Only didn't show up for last weekend

interesting...

so making a bid would be out for me because she MUST have a swimming pool

thanks for helping and yes I did click on the PRICELINE link here.

What about HOTWIRE... if you search for your dates there does anything with a Pool icon show up within your desired star rating and budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

We are doing site maintenance in order to better serve you. Help with your account and booking (online or over the phone) will be available when maintenance is finished. We appreciate your patience.

will do later

this is for Temecula area

7/10 sunday pm to tue 7/12

motel 6 $49.99

http://www.choicehotels.com is offering pool at $52.00

hotwire $60.00 but not sure who it is..but has swimming pool.

priceline has 12 hotel but 9 of them have swimming pool $63.00

I do not want to bid on priceline bec I may end up with out a swimming pool...

I think I will go for choicehotel.com bec they have ref so we can buy our own food and they have breakfast

I send priceline a email letting them know I found a chepaer place but not sure if they will get back to me on time..

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]