Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Branson Ramada Inn

Steph58
By Steph58,
in

Was hoping for a better bargain (hotel), but I will post this for information since we don't see much on Branson. Only saved a few $ over what can be had on any web site. The $30 Enterainment coupon saved us a bit more and is the only reason I proceeded with Hotwire. Saved about $25 from the reservation my Mom has on hold for Travelodge which, to her, is worth it. The only icon was business center, even though per the web site this property has all kinds of amenities (pool, continental breakfast, etc.).

Thank you for sharing... we're glad you chose to post this as it will certainly help future users to this area.

Although the savings may not be large in dollar terms, on a percentage basis it is still pretty good... with fixed costs being, well... fixed, it's often hard to discount rooms that are low priced in the first place.

Also, although a Ramada is not my first choice in hotel chain, it is a step up from the Travelodge (imo).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]