NJ Somerset Brunswick Hilton Woodbridge Edison

Arista
By Arista,
in

Stayed here for one night, 6/21/03. Exactly what I expected -- large clean room, two double beds, HBO, Neutrogena toiletries, etc. Plastic food at the restaurant, but I was expecting that, too.

The real advantage to this hotel is its location, right off the Garden State Parkway (and it is in Iselin, not Woodbridge, despite the name) and just a short drive from Exit 11 of the Jersey Turnpike. Moreover, it's supposed to be within walking distance of the train station, where Amtrak and NJ Transit both stop. Easy to get to New York City from there. I'd stay there again.

• 1 year later...

Iselin is a neighborhood (post office) within Woodbridge Township, not a separate municipality.

I've stayed at this hotel under Priceline and was very satisfied. My wife sometimes uses a cane and when the desk noticed that they gave us a handicapped room, which was very large with an extra large and convenient bathroom.

The hotel lobby and environs was quite noisy on a Saturday night because of numerous functions, some of which were rowdy, but the room itself was reasonably quiet.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]