Hotwire Hotel: 4* San Diego (Downtown-Harbor Island) Sheraton Hotel and Marina

nessasc1
By nessasc1,
in

Hello,

I need assistance on what your best guess as to what hotel the following may be:

This Hotel features the following amenities:

• Complimentary Breakfast
  • Laundry Facilities (self-service)
  • High-Speed Internet Access

90% recommended.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and while you may be attracted by the 90% recommendation from previous HOTWIRE guests, i would caution against this since it's inconsistent with the 3.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating for this property (and the breakdown of reviews from HOTWIRE guests is a bit mixed as well)

I would sooner look at the 3* for just $2 more (which is a big jump in star rating for just a few dollars) with a 4.0/5.0 Tripadvisor rating and showing: Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, Laundry, Internet. I'm not certain, but my guess is that this may be the Holiday Inn Express Downtown (1430 7th Avenue).

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I ended up using priceline because they gave me a $10/nite reward and won the Sheraton San Diego Hotel And Marina in the Downtown San Diego & Harbor Island area.

My winning bid was for 10 reward + $78 per nite. A total of $87 per nite.

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're happy with the results and this property works well for your plans.

If you didn't, PLEASE NOTE that you can still use your Bonus Cash along with the board's PRICELINE links as follows...

1) click the PRICELINE link on the board

2) go to the MY PROFILE >> MY REWARDS link at the top right of their home page

3) use the bonus money link in the MY REWARDS section of your profile (not a link from an email) and bid as usual

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]