Priceline Hotel: 3* Cleveland (Downtown) Crowne Plaza

djohannw
By djohannw,
in

For the second night in Cleveland the hotel has to be more central - so I went for downtown. Bid $38, rejected, added Westlake and raised to $42, acceped at:

Crowne Plaza City Centre

Zone: Downtown Cleveland

777 St. Clair Avenue

Cleveland, Ohio 44114

216-771-7600

Check-In Date: Sat, Aug 27, 2005

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Sun, Aug 28, 2005

Check-Out Time: 12:00 PM

Your Offer Price: $42.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $42.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $13.86

Total Charges: $55.86

Not exactly what I had hoped for but still a very decent place (was a Sheraton until recently). Also it is located very centrally and is in walking-distance of many attractions. Maybe I can get the other attendees of the Flyertalk-Europe's-coming-to-CLE-DO to stay there as well (regular rate starts at $79 for that night)...

Parking is $15 per night, btw, but I read elsewhere that there is ample free street-parking on the weekend. Hotel also offers High-Speed-Internet (important for me when on the road) - but no idea if there is a charge for that or not.

Greetings - Dirk

• 2 weeks later...

this is the best hotel i've ever stayed at.. i've stayed many times.. and even the $15 parking doesnt really bother me because its free in and out and it connects to the hotel. there is free internet.. its not wireless though but it is highspeed.. all the staff is super nice and helpful and the area is great.. allthough if its later in the evening its pretty dead.. i absolutely adore it there.. if you have any questions about the property ask me.. i've stayed there about 5 times in the last 2 months.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]