Priceline Hotel: 2* Cleveland (Airport CLE) Homestead Studio Suites

djohannw
By djohannw,
in

After getting on the LON-CLE error-fare for August (tickets were sold for under $200 roundtrip including taxes) I need a hotel for the two nights I will be there. First night sees me coming in very late (around midnight), so I just need a place to crash for the night.

Decided to stay close to the airport for the least money possible. Bid $20 for airport-vincinity, but was rejected, added Airport-South for $25 and was accepted at:

Homestead Studio Suites Cleveland North Olmsted

Zone: Cleveland Airport Vicinity

24851 Country Club Blvd

North Olmsted, Ohio 44070

440-777-8585

Check-In Date: Sun, Jun 26, 2005

Check-In Time: After 03:00 PM

Check-Out Date: Mon, Jun 27, 2005

Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM

Your Offer Price: $25.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 1

Subtotal: $25.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $10.95

Total Charges: $35.95

Suits my needs well, but this hotel bears a small problem. From their website:

"Office Hours

Monday - Friday 6:30 A.M. - 9 P.M.

Saturday - Sunday 7 A.M. - 10 P.M. "

Does this mean I have to checkin by 9pm? If so I am getting into trouble as my flight arrives at CLE at 11:52p. Well, just send an eMail to the hotel. Does anybody here have experience with Homestead Studio Suites in regard to check-in time???

Greetings - Dirk

Nice fare!

Thanks for the posted win and new hotel for our lists!

I believe that this is indicative that the front desk is not 24/7. Usually in such cases their is a 'house phone' outside the hotel that you pick-up and somebody (security?) will bring you your key.

If you won't have a rental car you should probably also check about shuttle, as chances are a hotel without a front desk clerk at midnite will not have shuttle service at that hour either.

Let us know how it goes and have a great trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Just received an eMail back from the hotel's manager, and indeed there is hotel-staff available 24/7 by using a phone outside the frontdesk. So if this systems works (I have never tried this before) it seems I am safe...

Oh, and of course I will have a car - using coupons etc. it's cheaper to rent a car for two days anyhow than for the one I really need a car...

Greetings - Dirk

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]