KY Lexington Courtyard North

petrel800
By petrel800,
in

My winning bid topic - Priceline Lexington

I arrived at the hotel around 7:00PM. Hotel staff was friendly and quick to get me in my room. Lobby was re done and had serveral services for the guest. There was a large touch screen TV that was available for guests to learn about local restaurants and attractions. There was a hotel lobby shop with food and toiletries, and a small cafe that was preparing food and serving a small selection of beer and wine. I did not use the shop or the cafe. Hotel is about 2 miles off of I-75/64 in N Lexington.

The outside of the building was well kept and while a little older, did not show much age. We received a room with a King size bed, a desk and couch. Room had been redone in the last few years, but the layout was a little different due to each room having a balcony. The bed itself was memory foam, and the sheets were clean and soft. Plenty of towels were provided. TV was a nice size flat screen, normal hotel channels provided. Only negative on the room, those stupid small square pillows. Overall, the room and bathroom were clean and had a decent amount of room.

I also used the hotels workout facility, it was decent for a hotel, 2 treadmills and a elliptical. There was also a workout ball, movable bench, and dumbells up to 50lbs. The machinery worked perfectly, no deficiencies on the treadmill I used, and the dumbells were in good shape. Plenty of towels and water in the workout room.

Overall, this is a decent hotel to stop for the night at. I would definitely stay here again for the price.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]