Priceline Hotel: Detroit Park n Fly 3* -4* help

chicaholic4ever
By chicaholic4ever,
in

Most Park N Fly rates are 'packages' which typically cost more than just a standard room-only rate.

You can't bid on a Park N Fly package when using PRICELINE, any winning bid would be for the room only. You may be able to work something out with the hotel after your purchase in order to leave your car there for an additional fee, but this would be entirely separate from your PRICELINE win, nor would there be any guarantees that you would receive a hotel which offered this option.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I need a Detroit airport hotel with park n fly option for 12 days of parking from August 9-21.Would you know which zones offer this? Does Marriott offer that like if I book in their hotel and leave the car in the parking? Help pls.Thanks!

We have flown out of Detroit three different times and took different options. Some with Priceline and some without. Once it was cheaper to do price line then pay the 10.00 in parking off site. (most hotels have arrangements with off-site parking and the parking lot then will take you to the airport) Another time we did priceline and planned on paying for parking on our own but the hotel gave us their 8 days free parking even with it being a priceline room. (You can not count on that). Then another time, we found it was cheaper to pay for a room direct with hotel with park and fly package. You might want to check out hotwire too, see if they say shuttle to airport. Most those that offer shuttle offer parking off site for 10.00 a day. I doubt you will get 12 days anywhere for no charge. Just know, that you can not count on priceline and shuttles, nor parking while you are gone. You are bidding on room only. Sorry if I just confused you more. Ask me any questions if you need me to clarify.

Have a great time.

Cheryl

Check out this site to get an idea on prices and such with your dates..... look hotels you are interested in on Tripadvisor for reviews before booking.

http://www.parksleepfly.com

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]