Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Airport LAX) Hilton Los Angeles Airport

Ali4Tampa
By Ali4Tampa,
in

I'm not sure what this is but it only has 55% approval rating on Hotwire and a 2/5 TripAdvisor rating. I can't even find a hotel rated as low as 2/5 in in El Segundo or Manhattan Beach. 2.5/5 is currently the lowest, and that's the Comfort Inn Manhattan Beach, so that would be my best guess.

For the same $47, maybe less, I think you might win a higher rated hotel than this bidding for a 3* in Priceline's LAX zone or 3*/2.5* in Priceline's Manhattan/Redondo zone.

Looking for 3* around Los Angeles for 5/24 - 5/25

Hi all, so recently I won a priceline bid for $65 night for the Hilton on Saturday night. But we arrive LAX on 5/24 and am looking for any good 3* like Holidays Inn or La Quinta. Budgeting around $75 max a night if possible. I don't mind if the hotel is in Hawthorne or surrounding area.

Right now I'm looking at a Hawthorne Holiday Inn for that night directly for $75/night or La Quinta for $73 in Hawaiian Gardens, California (bit of a drive)

Any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

If you let us know exactly which zones, by PRICELINE name, you're willing to accept we can suggest a strategy for you to follow.

If you choose to book direct, please note from our support page that we have direct links to both the Holiday Inn and the La Quinta as well as most other major hotel chains and online booking agencies, please check for and use the links there to begin any hotel direct/non-opaque purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There are a number of zones near the airport where you might win a 3* for $50 or less:

LAX zone

Redondo-Manhattan Beach

Torrance-Carson

Culver City

There's a La Quinta in LAX zone but Priceline rates it 2.5*. If you bid 2.5* in LAX you could also win the the Hacienda Hotel, which some seem not to like.

Upon further inspection the 2.5* Hotwire hotel could also be Ramada Plaza LAX-El Segundo. It has the 2.5 TripAdvisor rating. I missed the Ramada before because on TripAdvisor it's listed with Hawthorne hotels, not in El Segundo where I was searching.

For the same $47 I'm sure you can get something better on PRICELINE.

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]