Hotwire Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Hollywood) W Hotel Hollywood

panekkkk
By panekkkk,
in

Hey all,

I'm trying to land the W Hotel through Priceline.

I know it's a 4-star in Brentwood but I'm not sure what to bid. I was thinking I might get lucky around $120 - $150 based on some posts I read here. Anyone have any idea? I can't seem to find it on Hotwire as well (I'm also considering The Standard in downtown). Any help would be great!

To follow-up, I'm not sure which one is better, W in Westwood or W Hollywood? Any thoughts would be great. This is for a vacation for my girlfriend and I (late 20s). The W Hollywood seems available at $160 per night from HOTWIRE (I hear this is the better of the two).

I can get the W Hollywood at $160 on HOTWIRE. Is it worth risking to try and save $20 by bidding $140 on Priceline? It seems there are 2 other 4 stars on PRICELINE and I'd really hate to lose out.

Welcome to BetterBidding, panekkkk.

What are your exact travel dates?

There's no way to insure you'll win the W on Priceline. You could win any 4* in Hollywood zone (or any 4* in Brentwood-Westwood zone if you try for the other W.)

If you only want the W then you should purchase on Hotwire. If you want someone to confirm that the hotel you're seeing is the W please post the icons you see and dates.

If you purchase please use this HOTWIRE link and let us know what you get.

Good luck!

Hey,

Just want to let you know I got W Hollywood from Hotwire for $154. It came down (was $190) a few days ago. Been trying to bid on Priceline and went up 'til $150 and didn't get anything today so went with it. Hotel itself is pretty nice but check in staff are pretentious. The bar can be noisy at night but you might like it. Good luck!

Just want to let you know I got W Hollywood from HOTWIRE for $154.
Can you please post your win to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of your win when searching the topic titles on the board and in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.. Please include the star rating, city, zone, room rate, dates and amenities shown before your purchase... you can still view all of this by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.
So I went ahead and booked and it was indeed the W Hollywood at $160. I used the HOTWIRE link you provided.
Congratulations on your success! Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and are pleased with the results. I don't have any firsthand experience with this particular W Hotel, but i recently commented in another thread where i thought i wouldn't like the chain on the basis that it would be too 'cool' for little ole me, but i actually really enjoyed the hotel i was at, at the beds are amazing!

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]