Hotwire Hotel: help ID 4* Hotel in Century City - Westwood

JamesORD
By JamesORD,
in

This one has got me stumped. Please let me know if you think we may have it cracked.

4* in Century City - Westwood

$166 a night for 7/2 thru 7/4

Suite

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet

We are still gathering review for this property.

4.0 on Tripadvisor

The "suite" amenity has got me stumped. I'm not seeing this amenity on the big board. Please help if you know.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, and somebody more local to the area than i am may be able to comment further, but would the Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd be a possibility?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On Luxe's website they call some rooms "suites" and some aren't. Luxe states square footage for all room types and the smallest rooms they have are 525 square feet, which is large for a hotel room. Some TripAdvisor reviews mention that the non-suite rooms have separate living and sleeping areas, so these might qualify as suites with a bit of a stretch.

The 4/5 TripAdvisor rating matches Luxe, and Luxe would be my best guess too.

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]