Hotwire Hotel: Need pet friendly hotel in Bay Area

alosito
By alosito,
in

We are traveling to the Bay Area with our dog. Unfortunately, not all hotels allow dogs, and that is why it is risky for us to use Hotwire not knowing which hotel we are going to get. I mean if we get a hotel that doesn't allow pets, we won't be able to stay there, and we will lose our money. Does anybody know of any hotels for sure that Hotwire is offering in the South Bay? I would then check with the hotel directly about their pet policy before making a purchase at Hotwire. We need a hotel for about a week starting from May 16th. I was thinking of using GIFTCARD06 + Entertainment Book so maybe it would be cheaper to make several two-day reservations or so.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't think the opaque services are for you in this instance... although i would think that you're $50 price tag is going to be hard to come by without the use of an opaque supplier.

Even with HOTWIRE there is just too much risk if the hotel you "know" to be a specific property turns out to not be the case.

I would try EasyClickTravel (some opaques which we can help identify) and Quickbook

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was thinking that if you book a hotel for a smaller city then a full list of hotels for that city would help to identity which hotel Hotwire offers. Does anybody know which web site has information (such as star ratings) about all hotels in all cities in the USA?

I was thinking that if you book a hotel for a smaller city then a full list of hotels for that city would help to identity which hotel Hotwire offers. Does anybody know which web site has information (such as star ratings) about all hotels in all cities in the USA?

Each booking system has its own star rating system and there not all the same whe it comes to rating hotels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]