Hotwire Hotel: 3* Ontario (Airport ONT) Ramada Limited

wsj3200
By wsj3200,
in

Exhausted all of my Priceline bids up to $60 for the date indicated with no luck. Then I went for the sure thing in the area I wanted. This is quite a bit more than I generally pay in this area, although sometimes the hotels do get full making rooms difficult to get on Priceline or Hotwire. This appears to be one of those times.

Offer price $64.00

taxes $13.95

total paid $77.95

Free continental breakfast, pool, free covered parking, self service laundry

Thank you for the report on this hotel.

So that we can accurately reflect this property in our hotel lists, can you please include the amenities that Hotwire showed before purchase (i don't think they use a 'covered parking' icon so i assume the ones you provided above were from the hotel website and not necessarily the ones hotiwre showed before purchase).

You can still view the amenties hotwire associated with this hotel by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]