Priceline Hotel: (help) 23/5 - 27/5 (Fisherman's wharf)

Tuunoto
By Tuunoto,
in

Hello,

i'm before making my first bet on priceline (using your links).

1) Is it probable to get some of those hotels in fisherman's wharf:

3.5* Argonaut Hotel

3.5* Hilton Fisherman's Wharf

3.5* Hyatt Fisherman's Wharf

3.5* Marriott Fishermans Wharf

3.5* Sheraton (previously 4*)

2) Which bets should i make, i want to spent < 100$ night. Alternatively Union Square or Lombard Street would be also nice areas i think if there better prices could be achieved.

Thanks for your support!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The 3.5* hotels you listed are the ones that have been reported to the board. A new hotel can come up any time but I don't think that's likely in Fisherman's Wharf.

Fisherman's Wharf rates are rather high for your dates with all 3.5* hotels over $200. I'm not sure if $100 will be enough for a 3.5* but you might as well try. If $100 isn't enough for 3.5* in FW I think it may be enough for a 3*.

When bidding for a 3.5* in San Francisco you have FIVE free rebid zones. If you need help determining your rebid zones please ask.

I suggest bidding $75 for a 3.5* in Fisherman's Wharf. Then add your five rebids, one at a time, raising your bid $5 with each until you reach your $100 limit.

Please start your bids with this PRICELINE link and let us know how it goes, or ask if you have other questions.

Hello all,

i've tried Financial District because having no luck in Fishermans Wharf, had no luck, i went up to 106$.

I've also registered for the priceline bid alert and got an e-mail that a hotel was booked for 87$! Unfortunately it is not possible to see for which date.

Best Regards.

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

Please read your messages and click this PRICELINE link, then reply to this thread and we'll have a look at your stay above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]