Priceline Hotel: 4* in Seattle...5/14

Jaust
By Jaust,
in

Hey thereuare,

You helped me on bidding on my trip to New York a couple months ago. Although I was'nt sucsessful through the site it was fun trying. Anyways I live in Seattle and my wife and I are going to a play downtown on 05/14 so I 'm looking for a strategy for a 4* in the DT/Pike Place area so we can do some bar hopping before and aft and just stay downtown. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanx.

Not so sure you'll be successful at a 4* at that price for this date, but this is how i would proceed if you want to try:

You have 7 re-bid zones at the 4* level, if you're not sure of how to check your re-bid zones please ask for help/confirmation before proceeding.

Select 4* Downtown...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone and...

Bid $110.

I've left off one re-bid zone in case you decide you want to raise your bid more. There is a 3.5* on HOTWIRE which may be the Crowne Plaza for only $78.

Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hey there,

No luck for 5/14 up to 115. Only thing I see now on hotwire is a 3.5* customer favorite in the Pike Place/DT area for 108. Ameneties are rest, fitness ctr,high speed internet and business ctr. Any ideas on this one?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]