Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown-Pike Place) Hotel Max

Richard Elgar
By Richard Elgar,
in

Well - more or less happy. Unlike most other hotels that I've got on PRICELINE, when I called to explain that we were traveling with children, they were not prepared to change the room to a 2 bed room over the phone (even though they have a lot of availability). They said we would have to wait until check-in, and then pay the difference in room cost (currently $10 per room). We'll see how this turns out, but this is the first time that I've had a response like this!

Although not often, our family has had several times where they couldn't get two beds. Once our son had to pay extra for a cot. Last night we asked for two beds at our win, and we got the last room left, which was a one bed room. It was just two of us so we were fine. When you need two beds it is best to go with Hotwire. We have never been asked to pay for two beds though.

I don't think you can guarantee 2 beds on HOTWIRE either...I'm going to call them again today, and hope that I'll find someone a bit more *understanding*! I don't mind paying the $10 (there's actually me and my son, and some friends and their son - so we really need 2 rooms with 2 beds!), but it would at least be nice to know ahead of time!

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]