Hotwire Hotel: Need Hotel 5/20 to 5/22 help me

ashguy77
By ashguy77,
in

My Birthday is on the 20th and Wedding Anniversary is on the 22nd! So need to save Money for the PSP gift and Wife's pampering! Please recommend good Hotwire Bid deal 3* Hotel or above close to the Strip, doesn't have to be on the Strip!

Thanks Guys!

Depending on what you are looking for, there are various options for Las Vegas. Since you probably are looking for a quality hotel, this looks like it may be the only 4* within your limit. The Renaissance Las Vegas (4* Convention Center) has website rates of $179 & $209. From what I've seen, they can be won on PL between $70 and $100 for slower nights.

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage....arshaCode=LASBR

The Golden Nugget may also be a possibility, but their website wasn't working.

looks like Circus Circus is available for $125 and the San Remo is $129 on EasyClickTravel travel, you can use the link above. These are both 3* properties and not exactly "anniversary" quality. The Orleans is $170.00 for your two nights, this is off the strip to the west. Sunday night, rates drop like a rock.

Don't forget about the Alexis Park. 3*, all suites and seemingly an OK property. Ratelasvegas.com has some good and some bad comments (but then again so does the Bellagio and every other 5* rated on that site), but it seems to rate well in terms of privacy, cleanliness, etc.

It's on Harmon which is East of the strip and not too far. May want to yahoo it to make sure it's not too far for you.

Hotwire got me $103/night but you can go directly to hotel's site and only pay $8 more per day if you want to book direct.

http://alexispark.com/

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]