Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Los Angeles (El Monte-Rosemead-Monterey Park)

jade14
By jade14,
in

I'm looking for help ID'ing the following hotel that I found by using this board's HOTWIRE link.

Check in May 14

Check out May 24

One room, two adults

3.5* in Los Angeles (El Monte-Rosemead-Monterey Park area) for $83 a night

Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, pool, high speed internet

"We are still gathering reviews for this property."

I'm thinking it could be the San Gabriel Hilton, but that wasn't on the pinned list. Do you think they might have added that to the list of properties?

Thank you so much for your help!

Welcome to BetterBidding, jade14.

I don't think this is the San Gabriel Hilton because the Hilton doesn't have Complimentary Breakfast.

My best guess is the Best Western Markland in Monterey Park. Not many hotels rated 4* or 3.5* give free breakfast. Best Westerns usually aren't rated as high as 3.5* but there are some exceptions, and I think the Markland could be one. This could be something else too, but BW looks like the best fit to me.

If you're interested in this hotel but don't want to commit to a ten-night purchase you could buy one or two nights first; then if you like the outcome purchase the rest separately.

Please use this HOTWIRE link if you purchase and let us know what you get, or ask if you have other questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]