Hotwire Hotel: 4* Palm Springs (Central) Hyatt Regency Suites

uimagine
By uimagine,
in

I just booked a night at the Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs on Hotwire for $119 for 1 night, 5/6-5/7. This was on the 'vacation pkg list' of this board, just wanted to confirm.

Amenities include:

Suite, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, High Speed Internet, Spa, Golf, Tennis, Business

(High Speed Internet was added)

also listed as "Best Value"

I checked on TripAdvisor and the ratings seem pretty bad....Does anybody here have comments about this property? Thanks!

Thanks for the report.

We have now added this to the hotel section and updated the amenities to include the internet access icon.

Maybe somebody who knows the area will be able to comment on this specific property.

Please give us your own feedback in our HOTEL REVIEW forum upon your return.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Guest aldo

Stayed there twice- both were free nights ala FFN promo. Hotel has six floors: had room 631- overlooked the street, and 627 (I think)-overlooked the back of hotel, more private, less scenic. Room numbers aren't even/odd, a bit confusing. True suites: living room with tv, sofa, chair, table w/4 chairs; bath in the middle; bedroom with door, bed, dresser, and tv; balcony off bedroom. Rooms were in good shape and had stocked minibars. Cheap kid's menu through room service, the food was decent. Enjoyed some spa services- reasonably priced. Pool is small, nice workout room off lobby. Parking is in the basement, can be tough to get in some spaces. It's $5 to park- just tell the guy at the entrance you're staying at the hotel for in/out, as it's public parking, too- or you can valet in front (not sure how much). Great location, right in town, can walk to everything. Don't let TripAdvisor scare you, you got a great price for a really nice hotel.

Aldo,

Thanks so much for the detailed review!!! It makes me feel much better knowing this info. I had known it was the Hyatt Regency before I bid. For that price, I couldn't pass it up, even though I was a bit concerned due to those reviews. But due to your info, at least I can go in there with an open mind and judge for myself. Thanks again!!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]