TOP SECRET: 3* Scranton (Stroudsburg) Days Inn East Stroud

Jerseyguy
By Jerseyguy,
in

Well this was strike two on my bid to find a hotel in the area. Purchased a 2.5* in the Stroudsburg area and got this hotel which I really wasn't expecting because it was rated on Travelocity as a 3* why I thought they wouldn't "upgrade" me I don't know but I knew I didn't want to stay at this hotel. I've emailed Travelocity Customer Service as everyone else rates this as a 2* besides the fact that I was told the hotel I was buying was a 2.5* not the 3* they claim. Hopefully I will get somewhere with them, though probably not.

1 Room, 1 Night

Days Inn East Stroudsburg

150 Seven Bridge Rd US 209

US 209 / I 80 Exit 309

East Stroudsburg, PA 18301

Check in: Sun, Apr 3, 2011

Check out: Mon, Apr 4, 2011

Room 1: Top Secret Room (1 adult)

Pricing

Sun, Apr 3 USD 34.60

Sum of nightly rates

USD 34.60

Tax Recovery Charge & Service Fees : $3.57

Room 1 - Total: USD 38.17

Sorry to hear this was a hotel you were hoping/intending to avoid, it will be interesting to know how Travelocity handles this.

Doing a search for your dates at travelociy it appear this hotel may now be rated 2* by them? (which would support your desire for them to cancel this reservation)

Can you please add a reply to this thread (and include in all future Top Secret deal reports) the amenities associated with this property.

Also, if you're not, please use the Travelocity links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

just accidentally clicked on this thread. thats absolute garbage they would call that hotel a 3*, id say most days inn appear to be a 1* lol while i hate to see anyone get screwed regardless of the money maybe you can have some back up plans in the event they do nothing, at least youre only out the $38, which if youre like most of us easily save on most stays.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]