Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Bellevue) Hyatt

jdmss
By jdmss,
in

We love Bellevue and wanted to return to the Hyatt.... the last 4 times we stayed at 3.5* Sheraton and the Hilton... loved both but wanted to pay the extra for the Hyatt... very happy.

P.S. Must tell this story... last month we bid and stayed at the Sheraton for $80 per night, while we were waiting on the Saturday for the shuttle, a young couple came in and asked the desk clerk if they had room and if so how much for a room... she replied "yes we do and the rate would be $279.00", well he started talking to his wife/girlfriend and she was replying "we cant afford that, and when I searched it was cheaper, what are we going to do ?", well I couldnt stand it... so I made my way over and excused myself "I couldnt help but overhear your conversation, and I can tell you we only paid $80 on priceline, have you thought of that?... " "nope they replied, and could I help them with that?" meanwhile my husband, said " omg, my wife will help you.,, just get over to the internet station there and try"...... YIKES I 've been put on the spot.... after talking to the couple they did not have a car, they arrived on the bus... only had to spend one night in Bellevue. and were moving on in the morning.... YIKES again..... so I logged on (as a guest) on the internet and walked him through.... told him to bid at the 3.5*, and told him it would either be the Sheraton (where we were) or next block down at the Hilton... he asked what he should bid and I think OMG, I dont know... they were tired and desperate just to crash... so I said since I got it for $80 a couple of weeks ago, try $95 and see what happens..... BINGO..... WHOO HOOO... it was accepted at the Sheraton and they started hugging and screaming and thanking me over and over again... saying "do you know how much this has helped us".... Made me/us feel great.... thanks Betterbidding/Priceline.... YOU ROCK !!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]