Hotwire Hotel: what do you get at hyatt 4.5* Maui (Ka'anapali)

hope3369
By hope3369,
in

hi--

for anyone who has booked and stayed at the hyatt regency 4.5* Maui (Ka'anapali) via hotwire (or priceline for that matter), what kind of room do you get? i assume it is a no view room looking over a parking lot but what have been your experiences? and are you able to get a non-smoking room or is it luck of the draw once you are there?

thanks,

hope

Have you already won this property on priceline or HOTWIRE?

All that any user should expect is a room that can accomodate two people... after that it is at the discretion of the hotel to honor any guest requests. Requests being honored are affected by a variety of issues including hotel occupancy level, time of day checking-in, mood of front desk clerk, etc, etc.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

no, i haven't booked it yet, i saw it on hotwire and was thinking about it but i know for some high-end resorts people are disappointed to get what they call a "priceline room" which is often dingy or otherwise atypical of the property's overall quality, reducing the value proposition significantly.

h.

Just wanted to point out that you can get assigned a room that displeases you no matter what type of booking service you use. You can politely ask for a room change if that happens. I stayed at the Hyatt Maui through priceline and they were able to honor all my requests for non-smoking, two beds and high floor. We were lucky enough to get a full ocean view to boot.

• 2 months later...

Agreed. We stayed there last summer using gold member points. We got a ground floor room looking at the parking lot. But we still loved the hotel amenities. My favorites were the super comfy bed with 8 pillows (I was pregnant), the awesome pool, and the hammocks. Sigh.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]