Hotwire Hotel: Is customer favorite the best?

travelpjean
By travelpjean,
in

I'm still looking for a room on hotwire in NYC and found several rooms that claim to be "customer favorite" hotels. One in particular is Central midtown 4*,rest. fit. internet. spa . bus. then they have customer favorite. Does this mean that's a solid bet that you will recieve a terrific hotel? I still feel uncomfortable to picking blind but, if it's a customer favorite , I may feel better chosing that one. Have you had much experience with these types of hotels? Thankyou. Also, if you happen to have any knowledge of what this hotel is , I would appreciate it.

I think Customer Favorite is more of a marketing ploy than anything else, but it does at least guarantee you that Hotwire has received some positive feedback from customers regarding the hotel (at least enough comments to put on their website).

Please post your dates so that i (and others) can look at this hotel ourselves. Very often there are clues tied into the comments from the customers that can help identify the hotel.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

After you Win the Big and get the hotel a week later Hotwire sends you a e-mail asking for a Customer favorite feedback responce for your stay.

It is possible that they do this for all hotels? Since I used Hotwire only 3 times for hotels and 2 are pending I really don't know how many times they did it

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]