Priceline Hotel: 1* Marin County (San Rafael-Larkspur) Travelodge San Rafael

Geoffrey123
By Geoffrey123,
in

Hello,

Would ideally like 3* in San Rafael region, but it's looking like I won't get the deal I'd like.

I have started bidding on Priceline for these dates. Am up to $59 for 3* properties in San Rafael and Sausalito areas. Have also gone up to $55 for 2.5* in SAusalito, up to $44 for 2* in Sausalito, and 2* for $42 in SAn Rafael.

Anyone have any bidding tips for these dates for a 3* in San Rafael? I'm also willing to go lower on * ratings and stay in the Sausalito area but would really like a property with a pool.

This property has not yet been reported to the board, but if i were to take a guess i think the Travelodge Mill Valley-/Sausalito would be among the likely candidates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After a bunch of bidding on Priceline, I decided to go for a 1*. Started in Sausalito area at $31, this was also refused when adding San Rafael, then bid $36 Sausalito, which was refused, added San Rafael for $36 and got the Travelodge San Rafael for dates 4/14/11-4/19/11. It's a bargain and hopefully the motel will prove to be adequate for sleeping during my trip.

My unsuccessful bidding went as follows:

3* in Sausalito and San Rafael areas for $73

2.5 * Sausalito $67

2.5* San Rafael $71

2* Sausalito $66

2* San Rafael $61

I decided I really didn't want/need to spend more that what I was bidding and bit the bullet and started bidding low for a 1*. First time ever bidding 1* on Priceline.

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel class you were originally seeking, glad to see you're taking it with an open mind and are happy with the deal you ultimately received for this property.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]