Hotwire Hotel: 2* Richmond (Petersburg-Colonial Heights) Days Inn

lee1
By lee1,
in

I tried to get the Holiday Inn Express commented on in previous posts. This would have been for our first leg of a trip south. Yesterday I started at $39 and went to $41 adding Colonial Heights with no luck. Today I tried again going up to $43 and again adding Colonial Heights. All attempts failed. I did not want to exceed $43 for fear of getting something without the free breakfast offered by the Holiday Inn. So instead I took a Hotwire deal at $45 for a 2*. I have described that reservation on the Hotwire board. I used the PRICELINE link yesterday and today for these failed bids.

After failing to get a 2.5* through Priceline (I have described that effort on the Princeline boad) I went to Hotwire and got the Days Inn. The amenities listed for this property are comp breakfast, Fitness Center, Pool and Restaurant. This may be a new property for the Better Bidding boad. I would urge caution for this particular hotel. It has some of the scarier reviews that I have seen for anything I have ever blind purchased. Because of the poor reviews it has received I will post a follow-up here next week. I used the HOTWIRE link for this purchase.

There's no guarantees with HOTWIRE and usually I take the view that people have to be willing to accept what they get with both services, but I'm reading reviews for this property and they are really to the point where I'd write HOTWIRE and try to see if they'll make an exception. Worst they can say is no.

Thank you for letting us know about this new HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]