Travelocity Secret Hotel Dreams Palm Beach

Twobits
By Twobits,
in

Not sure where to post this, but I want to make sure all can take advantage of it:

For almost any night in May you can book the Dream Palm Beach in Punta Cana for $69/night as one of Travelocity's Secret Deals.

It is listed as a Secret 4 star hotel with an average Traveler Opinion of 4 "smiley faces". If you click on the Traveler Opinions you will see almost 4's across the board for user sub-rating so you can confirm this is the same hotel. The rate for this room through Dreams is $210/night.

Just go to Travelocity, put in your travel dates for Punta Cana and then when you see your results there will be a Secret Hotels tab. Click it and the first hotel that shows up should be $62. That is the Dream Palm Beach.

Enjoy!

and even better: Will there now be a Travelocity link on the BetterBidding site so you can benefit from Travelocity as well?

A great site and always willing to support the cause.

Glad to see you found a deal on a hotel that you're happy with!

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that Travelocity associates with this hotel.

We've always had a link to Travelocity.. found in the support page tab near the top of the board.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've never even noticed. Good to know. I have always just used the Hotwire/Priceline quick links at the top of the page.

The amenities shown for Dreams Palm Beach is a guy swimming and a cup of coffee. There was not a key to the images and a description never popped up either.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool...I didnt realize this site was associated with Travelocity as well. I saw a few secret deals there but was leary as I didnt know anyone who used it.

Are there any lists to possibilities as to what hotels you are getting?(like there are for Hotwire/Priceline). We were thinking of bidding on a 3.5 star as no luck with Priceline. There are 2 available and from what I can tell it looks like Travelocity deals with 3 hotels that are 3.5 in toronto (Delta Chelsea, the Metropolitan and umm forget the 3rd, I think it was a hilton garden). Sadly the icons are the same for both and I would much prefer the Met over the DC

Any Top Secret Deals would be reported in the OTHER DEALS >> HOTELS section of the board, but no lists as of yet as there is not a mass collection of data, as like you, i'm not sure just how many people are using it. You can start a NEW TOPIC in this forum with the details of your trip and we can at least try to take a look... have you tried looking at HOTWIRE for your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (or our Travelocity link)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]