Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Beverly Hills-West Hollywood) Le Montrose Suites

coast2coast21
By coast2coast21,
in

First of all, let me say that prices are ridiculous in the L.A. area for NBA all-star weekend.

I'm getting a 4.5* hotel in West Hollywood/Beverly Hills with...

FITNESS CENTER

POOL

RESTAURANT

Is this going to be The London? I'm trying to be within a walking distance proximity from the House of Blues for February 18th.

I don't need a 4.5* hotel...but it's literally the only decent hotel available within a mile or so of the House of Blues.

I'm trying to book a room right now for February 18th in West Hollywood. I need to be in West Hollywood...I don't want to be in Beverly Hills or Century City.

Hotwire has Le Montrose Suites for $359.

They also had The London for about $365, but it's no longer available.

Those are the only high-quality hotels that are available.

I didn't want to use Priceline for this stay because I don't want to end up in Century City at the Hyatt or InterContinental.

Here's my question:

The Hyatt Regency Century Plaza's website is showing no rooms available for this date.

The InterContinental website shows no rooms available for this date.

When I search for West Hollywood hotels on Priceline for this date, here's what I get:

Andaz West Hollywood- $687

Mondrian- $808

Le Montrose- $499

So these are the only 4* (no 5*'s) hotels available on Priceline for this night.

Does that mean that if I bid 4* in this zone for this date, I will likely get one of these hotels? I would LOVE to get the Mondrian or Andaz because those are literally within 300 feet of where I'm going to. Le Montrose is a mile away, but it works. I just don't want to end up 5-6 miles away in Century City.

Should I be pretty safe considering that the Century City hotels' websites show that those are sold out? And because Priceline is only offering these 3...?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]