CT Trumbull-Milford Hyatt Place Milford

relaxing41
By relaxing41,
in

Conviently located near I-95 across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn. Parking is free. This property is located in a very safe location. They offer free breakfast which is great. It includes starbucks coffee, or tea, fresh fruit and yogurt, cold and hot cereals, Bagels with cream cheese, toast, oatmeal (boxed)Milk, hot cocoa, etc. They do have eggs but they are not included in the "free" breakfast. If

you really want them you can charge the cost to your room. HINT: Tea is not left out all day but if you take what you want for the day during the morning hours then you will be all set for the rest of the day with the hot water etc from your room.Don't forget to take enough creamers and sugars to your room too. THey only leave out the breakfast items until 10:00 am and after that time they will charge you for the tea and other items if you find you are hungry later in the day. I usually take a piece of fruit and a cup of yogart from the free breakfast to eat

later for a light lunch. No one has ever given me problems with this. There is a Starbucks Kiosk right next to the front desk so starbucks items are available throughout the day. THey have pastries and sandwiches and fruit cups etc. which can be charged to your room or purchased directly. I found that the tea is not as good as a regular starbucks since the tea bags are similar in size to a lipton tea bag. If purchased at a regular starbucks the tea bags are gigantic and stuffed with tea leaves, not so here so it does affect the taste. They have the same names such as awake tea which is my favorite just not the same amount of caffeine. I do not like starbucks coffee per se but I did like the coffee that they made here which is also supposed to be starbucks.

THe room looks like a studio apartment. It has a king size bed toward the window side of the room and a couch toward the door. In between Is a flat screen tv which can be adjusted according to which location in the room you plan on watching tv in. THere is also an area that has a desk with wired internet connection and across from that is where the sink and refrigerator is located. It is a small sink and a small refrigerator but comes in handy. THere is also a set up for coffe and tea by that sink. THere is some storage for food items too. The bathrooms have a tub and a toilet and the sink is located inside the room. Very little room to put supplies on the sink. RIght next to this sink is the closet. small but tucked away so your belongings do not clutter the room. I also like the cubicle cubby holes that are below the flat screen tv. Its neat and helped me keep my kids items seperated. THe room is nice and big but cozy at the same time. I was able to put a twin size airbed right next to the king size bed and another one after the divider between the couch and the divider wall. This half wall seperates the two areas of livingroom and bedroom, If needed a full size airbed fits in the livingroom too. I know priceline says only two people in a room so I alway come prepared with air beds for my children. THey love it and there is no added cost for asking for a cot which my kids wouldn't sleep on anyway. My teenager liked sleeping on this sectional couch though instead. There was shampoo supplies and an extra blanket and pillow in the closet along with an iron and iron board. I do not believe this room had a safe though which was the only drawback for us.

THere is a 3 feet "pool" which is not really a pool but a very large heated hot tub, which is large enough to swim in. My daughter loved it because it was easy to swim in and I loved it because the hot water felt good on my back. THe heat limited the time we stayed in the water but we both got what we wanted out of this oversized jacuzzi pool. Its absolutely great in the winter.

I had no problems with the staff during our stay and they were very nice and accommodating. I would definitely stay again at this property. THey have two computers for use in a seperate area on the lobby floor. There is also a private sitting area in the lobby along with public seating area. What i mean by a private sitting area is that there are curtains that can be moved for privacy. Check in and out is very easy. You can either go to the front desk or use these machines that look like an atm machine.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]