Priceline Hotel: NYC 4/14/05 - 4/17/05 (last minute!)

scousette
By scousette,
in

My husband and I just decided to head to NYC to celebrate our first wedding anniversary this coming weekend. We'd ideally like to stay in a boutique hotel rather than one of the big chains, although we've got a budget (around $200/night ish) so we realize this might not be possible. Would bidding for a 4* or 5* hotel on Priceline be the way to go (in which case does anyone have any bidding suggestions), or would going for an "Off The Record" hotel on EasyClickTravel be better?

I've used Priceline before for NYV hotels, but this is a special occasion so I'd aiming to make a more informed decision this time :)

Thanks in advance for all advice!

EasyClickTravel may be the way to go since you're particular about the property received, but their site is currently down... we'll try to remember to look once it's back up but if you notice it works before we come back to this thread feel free to bump this thread and/or send us a PM.

PS- inventory is very tight this weekend

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$273/night

Amenities include:

Restaurant(s)

Fitness Center

Tennis Nearby

Business Center.

From customer review: "Hotel is ideally located - near Grand Central Station, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and Central Park. We walked just about everywhere. Room is a little small, but that's expected in NYC. There's a great store across the street for soda/snacks that is reasonable. I would highly recommend."

Thanks in advance! This forum is fab!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]