Hotwire Hotel: 2* Los Angeles (Hollywood) $52 - Help ID

oconee
By oconee,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please start by reading your messages.

Then click this HOTWIRE link and reply to this thread, we'll then have a look at the offer above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases and searches.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been reported to the board.

If i were to take a guess, i'm thinking something along the lines of the Econolodge or Days Inn, but that's just a guess.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

ID'ing 2* hotels in Hollywood is nearly impossible. There are a couple dozen possibilities and they all have about the same amenities.

This could be a good deal on one of the better 2* hotels that usually costs $90-100. Or it could be a bad deal on an old Travelodge with a rack rate of $59. In the second case after Hotwire fee there would be no savings at all.

Hollywood has some "not so good" areas and some dodgy motels. If you want to go the budget route in Hollywood my suggestion is to book something conventionally via Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, etc so you can check reviews first and know you're getting a decent motel in a safer area.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]