DC Arlington Courtyard Rosslyn

Sutter
By Sutter,
in

Booked directly through the hotel since Marriott was having a sale at some properties. King-bed room was nice-sized. Rooms either face a street in front or an office building immediately in back. We didn't hear much if any traffic noise from our street-size room, though did hear planes approaching or departing from nearby National Airport (I believe planes could go from 6 a.m. until 11 p.m., so nothing throughout the night). I'd expect similar noise at all nearby hotels. Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and their are PCs also available there (though I kept getting logged off in the middle of transactions). In the room, where there was no Wi-Fi, there was an Ethernet cable available to connect to our PC, but getting the connection to work was always complicated and time-consuming.

There is a small cafe/bar downstairs, open during limited breakfast and dinner hours, and a very small convenience "store" near the front desk, where you can buy soft drinks, laundry detergent (for use in the laundry facilities), and food to microwave. The room had a refigerator, and we bought some food items at a nearby Safeway supermarket. We had some friends over for a glass of wine, and the next morning, when I asked for some clean glasses (for juice, etc.), I phoned housekeeping and got just a recording saying they started at 8 or 8:30 a.m. (this was after 9), so I phoned the front desk. Housekeeper did bring some glasses--- 4 hours later, when she was making her usual daily rounds.

Hotel is within walking distance of the Rosslyn Metro station (the hotel shuttle can take you there if your timing is right). Self-parking is $10. It was a tight turn into the garage (we had a large rental car). Garage seemed completley unmanned, so I would not leave any valuable in one's car. BTW, if you want a kitchen, there is a Residence Inn nearby.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]