Hotwire Hotel: Pittsburgh airport

horsecrazygirl
By horsecrazygirl,
in

This hotel has not yet been identified.

I'd like to guess that it is the Four Points, but that has been seen before in the vacation product with fewer amenties than this (although i can't seem to pull it up again and the amenties may have changed since last reported). Maybe the Holiday Inn Airport?

Still plenty of time, but for $32 i don't think you can do too badly (assuming Holiday Inn, Four Points, etc type properties are "ok" with you).

If you go for it please let us know the results and use this HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Let us know if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...

I just booked it today for $33 a night. The hotel is the Holiday Inn which seems to have good reviews on a few different sites. It was renovated in 2001 so hopefully it's not your run of the mill HI. I'll post a report when I stay there later this month.

From the Pittsburgh Int Airport Holiday Inn Website.

timothyb,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Thank you for identifying this property for all of us.

Please create a NEW TOPIC for your win and also include the amentiies and the dates of stay in your post. This will enable users looking for this specific hotel to see it when browing the list of topic titles as the title of this thread will remain 'open' for the results fo horsecrazygirl.

Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]