CA Sacramento Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova

Sutter
By Sutter,
in

This Holiday Inn was much like a typical Holiday Inn Express, thouh with a restaurant. Paid $45 plus taxes and fees for a 3-night stay in late October. Ended up having to extend our stay by one night, but Priceline said they could not extend the stay-- I'd have to take pot luck by bidding on the whole general area again-- so I paid the hotel's standard senior rate for that last night. The room was nice, with plenty of space. Since the hotel is located next to Hwy. 50 (a freeway), I asked for a room facing the other direction, towards the small street on which the hotel is located. Priceline customers, unlike those paying the hotel's standard rates (as we did our last night), do not receive the continental breakfast or two free drinks (during happy hour) at the bar. Dinner in the restaurant is okay. There are other restaurants within a short drive, but nothing I saw within walking distance.

Laundary facilities (one washer, one dryer) are free for guests. Front desk even gve me a packet of detergent (though no fabric softener or dryer sheets). In-room Wi-Fi was free, and there was also a small business center (3 computers and a printer) nearby.

We purposefully stayed in Rancho Cordova since we were looking at real estate in the generl area and eastward. While it's not the most convenient location from which to visit downtown Sacramento's tourist sites, the rates here are lower than one would pay downtown, and parking was free (we'd paid $17 for self-parking at a downtown hotel the night before our first night at the Holiday Inn).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]